Curiosity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity

An online platform for you to discuss and express your views on a wide range of topics, such as lifestyle, social and political issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Welcome Lounge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Profiterole
Admin
Profiterole

How is your day today? : I am feeling quite good today.

The Welcome Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Welcome Lounge   The Welcome Lounge EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 3:35 pm

Hello and welcome to the Curiosity, an online platform for you to discuss and express your views on a wide range of topics. 

Firstly, I would like to say thank you for joining the Curiosity by registering yourself as a member! 
Although you can still vote and read our posts as a guest, being a member means you can reply to our posts and create posts of your own here. And what's more, you can customise your own profile, isn't that great? 

Secondly, as some of you may already found out that you are not able to reply messages in other categories such as Entertainment & Lifestyles even you have logged in as a member! And no matter how many times you logged in, the same result comes up. 
That's because we want to avoid anyone who has the purpose of misusing this forum by creating a lot of spam posts. So in order for you to create posts and replying our posts in other categories, we would like you to introduce yourself by replying this post! 

Just tell us about hobbies and your favourites' food, so we know what you like to do and things that you enjoy! 
You can tell us a little bit more if you want to though  Very Happy

Example 1 wrote:
My name is Profiterole and I like to draw and reading magna during my free time.
Example 2 wrote:
Username: Profiterole 
Hobbies: Drawing and reading
Once you have replied this post, you can create and reply posts in other categories. 

Thirdly, every category has its own forum rules. Remember to check them before you post! 

And finally, if you have any enquiries regarding the Curiosity, please feel free to message me either by private messages or visitor messages! 
Hope you all have a lovely time at Curiosity.

Profiterole 
Private Messages|Visitor Messages
Back to top Go down
https://curiosity.forumotion.com
Profiterole
Admin
Profiterole

How is your day today? : I am feeling quite good today.

The Welcome Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Welcome Lounge   The Welcome Lounge EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Hello everyone, welcome to the Curiosity. My name is Profiterole. 
As some of you may aware, Profiterole is a name for a dessert, it is a cream puff which is decorated with chocolate sauce and one of my favourites' desserts. 

During my free time, I mostly read articles and journals of my academic interests, gothic fictions and draw on the Ibis Paint app I installed. Sometimes, I do play on mobile games and they are mostly puzzles, mystery solving and role play games, so do check out the gaming & entertainment category if you like to know which mobile games I play. 

How about you? What do you like to do in your free time?
Back to top Go down
https://curiosity.forumotion.com

The Welcome Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curiosity :: Welcome :: Announcement-
Jump to: