Curiosity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity

An online platform for you to discuss and express your views on a wide range of topics, such as lifestyle, social and political issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Background Music Collection: Best for studying and working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Profiterole
Admin
Profiterole

How is your day today? : I am feeling quite good today.

Background Music Collection: Best for studying and working Empty
PostSubject: Background Music Collection: Best for studying and working   Background Music Collection: Best for studying and working EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Does it ever happen to you that you just want to listen to a few instrumental kinds of music while you are working?
If so, this post is the right place for you! 
All the hyperlinks in this post are linking to the YouTube platform. 

OCTOBER is a talented musician who has made a lot of beautiful and lovely instrumental pieces of music. So I am going to share a few pieces of music that I enjoy so much with you today! 

If you like OCTOBER as much as I do, remember to subscribe him on YouTube! SUBSCRIBE HIM

OCTOBER 

(Rating: 4 Stars) 
It may sound like a sad song by its name, it is not. 
Time to love is a piece of beautiful instrumental music that calms you down from any anger and cheers you up from any sadness (at least that's what I am perceiving). 

(Rating: 4 Stars) 
Another piece of instrumental music by OCTOBER which beautifully cheers you up from any sadness. 

(Rating: 3.5 stars)
OK, this is sad. But I like it very much.
Back to top Go down
https://curiosity.forumotion.com

Background Music Collection: Best for studying and working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Curiosity :: Entertainment & Lifestyle :: Gaming & Entertainment-
Jump to: